1. Why is this the first I've heard about it?
2. Why was it not present at the London Film Festival, yet 50/50 was?
3. Why is there no UK release date?
4. Is Abel Ferrera one of the most underrated directors ever?
5. Is it me, or has Willem Defoe not aged in the past twenty years?
6. Why is Paz De La Heurta in it?
7. Why is Paz De La Heurta in anything?
8. Why did I just take two cheap digs at Paz De La Heurta when I'm at worst ambivalent about her?
9. Am I subconsciously seeking approval from the Boardwalk Empire fans who hate her? Or am I just a misogynist dick?
10. Will Paz De La Heurta take her clothes off at some point as she does in everything I've ever seen her in?
11. Just how do you spell Paz De La Heurta anyway?
As a quick aside, this IMDB review of 4.44 LAST DAY ON EARTH has a fantastic final line:
Fans of both doomsday scenario movies and movies that show close-ups of Willem Dafoe's pubic region should walk away eerily pleased from this one.
Picturing that incredibly esoteric Venn diagram is funny in itself, but pushed over the edge by the idea of someone beeing 'eerily' pleased by Willem Dafoe's pubic region.
"When the screen was filled with Dafoe's enormous ungroomed pubis I felt like someone had just walked over my grave...BUT IN A GOOD WAY."